The Highwayman's Footsteps — audiobook download : 9780763634728

Welcome to Critfail Forums Board Games The Highwayman's Footsteps — audiobook download : 9780763634728

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bradbeck 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

bradbeck
    Participant

The Highwayman’s Footsteps
    by Nicola Morgan

🔰 The Highwayman’s Footsteps — Read More 🔰

• Genres: historical, fiction, adventure, teen
    • Release date: October 9, 2007
    • ISBN: 9780763634728 (0763634727)
    • Author: Nicola Morgan
    • Format: hardcover, 368 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Candlewick Press

About The Book

“The novel gallops along at a cracking pace, packed full of plot twisters.” — THE HERALD (UK)

“I felt cold metal on the side of my skull before I heard the voice. I knew at once what it was. A pistol. Resting on the bone just behind my ear. The favorite place for murderers, robbers, highwaymen — because, by angling the pistol slightly inward, they could be sure to blow a man’s brains out before he might have time to scream.”

Inspired by “The Highwayman,” the famous poem by Alfred Noyes, this dramatic and moving historical adventure is set on the stark, ghostly moors that seem as menacing as the pursuing redcoats. A thrilling adventure featuring a feisty heroine, a rebellious young man, and a galloping, heart-clutching story.

MOBI ebook The Highwayman’s Footsteps download on Books-a-Million. MP3 book The Highwayman’s Footsteps Nicola Morgan read on PC. FictionBook The Highwayman’s Footsteps by Nicola Morgan buy cheap. PDF book The Highwayman’s Footsteps for iPad on Walmart.

TXT The Highwayman’s Footsteps buy. Online ebook The Highwayman’s Footsteps Nicola Morgan download Kindle on Bookshop. Hardback book The Highwayman’s Footsteps read online. EPUB ebook The Highwayman’s Footsteps by Nicola Morgan iPhone on Barnes & Noble.

FB2 The Highwayman’s Footsteps for PocketBook. Paperback The Highwayman’s Footsteps Nicola Morgan download on Kobo. Hardcover ebook The Highwayman’s Footsteps by Nicola Morgan read online on Mac on Book Depository. PDF book The Highwayman’s Footsteps buy cheap.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.