November 21, 2020 at 12:37 am #2877
(Dragons and Visions, #2)
by Jim Murdoch
- Publisher: Jim Murdoch at CreateSpace
- Format: paperback, 229 pages
- Series: Dragons and Visions, #2
- ISBN: 9781500120917 (150012091X)
- Language: english
- Release date: October 20, 2014
- Author: Jim Murdoch
About The Book
Pat Ferguson, having read the book his Aunt Gaby discovered as a child, delves deeper into the inner experience, meeting more dragons and finding more of Einarr’s story. Learn how Einarr travels further East and how the ring and pendant were made.
Follow Pat and the growing “family” as they face a new danger and find dragons walking among them. Visions from the Inside play an even greater role in this sequel to Book 1, Pursuit. Much becomes clear which was left a mystery in Book 1. But more mysteries emerge. Pat loses something precious and his future takes an unexpected turn.
What part do the new characters play, and what relevance does the greater global conflict, which has been going on for eons, play in the life of the protagonists?
The Dragons and Visions series presents an exciting adventure in Visionary-Metaphysical fiction where the Inside, the inner realm of the sub-conscience, and the In Between, a mysterious realm of the dead, are explored by the characters. Could this be the true source of wisdom?
Although Dragon Song can be read on its own, it is highly recommended to read Book 1, Pursuit, in the series first.
TXT book Dragon Song buy on Powells. FictionBook Dragon Song Jim Murdoch download PocketBook. FB2 ebook Dragon Song for PC. PDF book Dragon Song by Jim Murdoch read online on Walmart.
November 21, 2020 at 12:48 am #2878
- Radi Os — Ronald Johnson — 9780974690247
- Who Are You, Linda Condrick? — Patricia Carlon — 9781569473481
- The Philippine War, 1899-1902 — Brian McAllister Linn — 9780700612253
- Storyville, New Orleans: Being an Authentic, Illustrated Account of the Notorious Red Light District — Al Rose — 9780817344030
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.