(Audiobook) I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit – 9780867196504

Welcome to Critfail Forums Board Games (Audiobook) I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit – 9780867196504

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bradbeck 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

bradbeck
    Participant

I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit
    by Aaron Cometbus

🔗 I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit • Click Here 🔗

• Language: english
    • Publisher: Last Gasp
    • Format: paperback, 103 pages
    • ISBN: 9780867196504 (0867196505)
    • Release date: February 25, 2015
    • Author: Aaron Cometbus
    • Genres: fiction, novels

About The Book

Laura is in the middle of a torrid affair — with the trains that pass on the tracks at the end of her block. She is obsessed. She can’t sleep. She sits on the porch all night lying in wait. Then she throws bricks, bowling balls, cans of paint. She loves the sound as they connect, meeting metal and glass.

PDF ebook I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit by Aaron Cometbus buy for iPad. FB2 I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit read on Booktopia. Hardcover book I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit Aaron Cometbus. Online ebook I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit download on reader on Amazon.

Paperback book I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit Aaron Cometbus read online. Hardback I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit download iOS on Book Depository. MOBI ebook I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit buy cheap iPhone on Bookshop. MP3 book I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit by Aaron Cometbus.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.